If you are looking for an easy way to look after your gut health, increase your antioxidant intake and minimise processed sugar intake in the morning or at snack time, here is a delicious recipe which will keep your gut happy.
Our secret Gut Health ingredients include
- The world’s highest quality, most potent resistant starch to heal your gut and restore your body’s healthy balance, with just one fibre-packed scoop a day
- The ultimate multi-fibre nutritional supplement—a unique combination of soluble, insoluble and fermentable fibre to promote gut health and assist in the prevention of colorectal diseases
- High in prebiotic fibre, to nourish beneficial gut bacteria and support your immune system by promoting a healthy microbiome
- Rich in inulin to regulate digestion and improve your metabolism, helping you feel fuller for longer, and maintain a healthy weight
- An excellent source of 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) / serotonin to balance your mood, prevent headaches and migraine and improve sleep
- High in minerals—including potassium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorous and manganese
- Helps regulate blood sugar to support the prevention and treatment of diabetes
- Helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Increases the antioxidant capacity of food
- Increases mineral absorption—especially calcium—and aids in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- Clinically proven benefits
Love Your Gut Powder has a very simple and natural approach to gut health. As many gut issues can be traced back to an unclean and inefficient digestive tract, Love Your Gut Powder contains naturopathic grade, organic Diatomaceous Earth which helps to clean out the accumulated build-up of waste, toxins, metals and mucous in the digestive tract. It’s also anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic. You will notice that you’ll have better digestion, waste removal and increased nutrient absorption. Like your teeth, plaque and waste continually build up within your digestive tract so it’s beneficial to ‘sweep away’ these impurities on a daily basis and keep your colon toned, clean and efficient. For use during pregnancy or for children consult your healthcare practitioner.
1/2 cup Raspberries
1/2 cup Blueberries
1/2 cup Natural Greek Yogurt (for extra probiotic boost)
1/2 to 1 cup Milk of your choice
1/2 cup ice
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix. Enjoy!